How do I request a Court date?

If you wish to enter a plea of Not Guilty and request a court date to speak with the Judge, you must notify the Court in writing or in person on or before the appearance date on your citation. When making your request, please include your name, mailing address and plea. Written requests are accepted by fax: 940-686-3070, sending to:
102 E Main Street
Pilot Point, Texas 76258
Email the Court Clerk

Once we have received your request, you will be notified by the Court Clerk of your Court hearing date and time. It is your responsibility to ensure that the Court has received your notification.

Show All Answers

1. How do I request a Court date?
2. How do I plead Nolo Contendere (No Contest) or Guilty?
3. Can I make payment arrangements?
4. Is my ticket administratively dismissible?
5. Should I take a Driver's Safety Course or Request Deferred Disposition?
6. How do I apply for Driver's Safety?
7. How do I apply for Deferred Disposition?
8. What methods of payment do you accept?