How do I plead Nolo Contendere (No Contest) or Guilty?

If you wish to enter a plea of No Contest or Guilty and pay the total balance of the fine on your citation, you have the following options:

1. Come in person to the Clerk window at the Public Safety Complex during business hours.  The clerk can give you a plea sheet to complete and accept your payment.

2. Enter a plea by mail and send payment for the total balance.  Payment should be remitted in the form of either a cashier’s check, money order, or personal check made out to the City of Pilot Point.  You must submit a written plea for each violation on your citation.  You can call the court to obtain information on your fine amounts.  Pleas and payments can be mailed to the address below:

Municipal Court
1797 N. Washington St.
Pilot Point, TX 76258

3. Enter a plea and make payment for the total balance through the court’s online payment portal. Click the link below: 

If your plea and payment are not received by the court on or before your appearance date, additional fines and fees may be added to your balance.  Additionally, failure to appear may result in a warrant being issued for your arrest.  If you cannot pay your fine in full, the court may have options for you.  Please contact the Clerk by phone at 940-686-4707 or by email at [email protected] if you have questions about making payment arrangements. 

Show All Answers

1. How do I request a Court date?
2. How do I plead Nolo Contendere (No Contest) or Guilty?
3. Can I make payment arrangements?
4. Is my ticket administratively dismissible?
5. Should I take a Driver's Safety Course or Request Deferred Disposition?
6. How do I apply for Driver's Safety?
7. How do I apply for Deferred Disposition?
8. What methods of payment do you accept?