Can I make payment arrangements?

If you are unable to pay your fine in full, you may request a Payment Plan to pay the balance of your fine and court costs out over a set period of time.  You must come in person to the court window during business hours with a government issued ID and complete all necessary paperwork.  Payment Plans can be set up with payments due Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Semi-Monthly or Monthly and the Clerk will speak with you about how long you have to pay the balance in full.   Please note that  if you require more than 30 days to pay the balance in full, the state requires a time payment fee be added to your balance.   The Clerk will let you know if your payment schedule will result in a time payment fee being added to your case and how much that fee will be. 

Due to the time involved in completing the paperwork and setting up your payment plan, the Court requests that you arrive no later than 4:30 pm.

Show All Answers

1. How do I request a Court date?
2. How do I plead Nolo Contendere (No Contest) or Guilty?
3. Can I make payment arrangements?
4. Is my ticket administratively dismissible?
5. Should I take a Driver's Safety Course or Request Deferred Disposition?
6. How do I apply for Driver's Safety?
7. How do I apply for Deferred Disposition?
8. What methods of payment do you accept?